Rates are based per 60-minute session. Please ask me about my cash rates.
I am in-network with Hometown Health, so when you provide your card, I will bill HHP for you.
If you have another insurance company, I offer "Reimbursify" on this Website to make getting reimbursed easier for you.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have out-of-network benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Payment is due at the beginning of each session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.